Desserts at Two New York City Restaurants 2011

Desserts at Two New York City Restaurants 2011. On Sunday night we dined at Union Square Too bad I am trying to diet or I would have asked for a doggie bag. Of course, I was completely full but I just couldn't leave them on the plate to go to waste. There were mini-chocolate tarts and vanilla macaroons as well as these delicious mouth-watering chocolate nut truffles. The petit fours were outstanding at Gramercy Tavern.

Other desserts that were enjoyed at the table of one of the most famous New York City restaurants were the trio of ice creams and sorbets and pictured below, the Peanut Butter Semifreddo with a Chocolate Macaroon and the fourth dessert served was the Plum Cheesecake with the Butter Pecan Cookie. Gramercy Tavern is known for their desserts and this one did not disappoint me at all. The presentation was beautiful as well. Loved the textures and the rich flavors. I ate the Chocolate Almond Tart with Coffee Ice Cream and Toffee Mousse.

In addition, after dessert and coffee they brought out a plate of petit fours. There were four of us at Gramercy Tavern so of course we had to have four different desserts. Mixing flavors and textures and thinking outside the box in terms of different food items. The one thing I like about New York City restaurants is their creativity with food. The desserts were outstanding at both restaurants and I thought I would quickly share them with you. Last weekend we were in New York City and dined at two New City restaurants, Gramercy Tavern and Union Square Cafe.
share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...