New Mascarpone Cheese Flan 2011

New Mascarpone Cheese Flan 2011. I had never realised that she had this huge tree there (my excuse is that my parents moved When we arrived at my parents place, I was met by a huge plum tree absolutely stuffed with ripe, juicy, delicious Emma Leppermann plums. And, rather excitedly, I spent 50 kroons (that's about £2.20 or just over $3.00) on a kilogram of K's favourite plums. I made a mental note of that (some plums, two supersized marrows), and headed to the market, where I stocked up on lots of gorgeous late summer fruit and vegetables - some pears, beets, bell peppers, leeks, onions and broad beans from the vegetable aisles, and two bottles of spicy adjika from my favourite market lady.

Have you got anything in the garden for us?' She said she's got some plums and two 'zucchinis'. We were due to visit my parents afterwards, and knowing that their garden has a lot to offer my mum's got a really green thumb - I asked my mum what any good daughter would: 'Mom, we're coming over for a cup of coffee later. Leppermann back in 1897, and he named the tree after his wife; if you read Danish, then you can read more here and here:) Last Saturday morning we headed to the market again to stock up on various fruit and vegetables. (The cultivar was developed by a German gardener W. These are his favourites, and also some of the best-loved plums in Estonia - juicy, flavoursome, sweet & tangy, large and pretty, round and yellow-pink (see picture here). Has been asking me to check if they already sell Emma Leppermann plums at the market. For weeks, K.
share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...